Turkish Translation Services
The 13th most prevalent language on the planet, modern Turkish is a continually evolving language spoken by more than 80 million people worldwide. Turkish is the official language of Turkey and one of the official languages of Cyprus, but there are also significant Turkish-speaking populations in Germany, Austria, Bulgaria, Greece, and many other countries around the globe.
With a rich history dating back to the 7th century, Turkish is a complex language with many dialects and levels of formality. Remarkable for its incredibly long words and flexible phrasing, it’s the epitome of a language where a skillful and experienced approach to translation and interpretation services is paramount. Because the intended audience can drastically impact a Turkish translator’s selection of vocabulary usage and even language structure, providing context for your Turkish language projects is critical.
At CanTalk, our professional Turkish translators take the time to familiarize themselves with the specific circumstances surrounding each and every assignment to ensure superior outcomes. No matter the scope of your Turkish language project, we’ll have you communicating effectively in no time.
Who We Are
CanTalk is a fully integrated language service centre located in Winnipeg, Manitoba’s historic Exchange District. With more than 25 years of experience in the cutting-edge delivery of immediate, on-demand language services around the clock, we’ve built a national and international reputation as leaders in our industry. Competitive and innovative, the CanTalk team delivers customized language services that will help you build long-lasting client relationships while also ensuring that sensitive data is securely safeguarded.
At CanTalk, we draw from a pool of highly trained and experienced translators and interpreters. Their work is regularly vetted as part of our quality control process, and they undergo frequent professional development to ensure their skills are up-to-date and exceed baseline standards. Our Turkish translators come from different regions of Turkey and are perfectly suited to help you tailor and localize communications for your intended audiences with the utmost professionalism.
Our Services & Expertise
At CanTalk, we specialize in a wide array of professional language services, and our most popular offerings include:
- Call Centre Multilingual Customer and Technical Support Programs
- Off site learning programs
- Immediate Over-the-Phone Interpretation
- Remote Video Interpretation (VRI)
- Written Translation Services
- In Person interpretation
We’re also open to creating customized language service solutions based on complex or unique project requirements. Share your vision with us, and we’ll make it a reality.
Pricing & Turnaround Times
CanTalk’s pricing and turnaround times are competitive with other gold-standard language service centres. That being said, we firmly believe that every language project is unique and encourage you to reach out to us so that we can create a customized quote and time estimate for your particular project.
In general, we can connect you with a Turkish language interpreter in under one minute, but time frames for other services may vary (though we are always cognizant of the time-sensitive nature of language needs). Written translation services may take anywhere from a few hours to a few days.
- Legal – Our team of professional Turkish translators can handle legal work ranging from document translation to formal court settings, and anything in between.
- Medical – When you or a loved one is ill, immediate and accurate language services are critical. CanTalk’s experienced Turkish language team can help.
- Financial – CanTalk’s financial language services include standard document and report translations as well as direct communications. We can connect you with a Turkish language interpreter familiar with financial terminology.
- Life Sciences – From academic research to pharmaceuticals, biomedical technology, medical device development, healthcare marketing, and more, CanTalk’s Turkish translation service can help you break down language barriers.
- Entertainment – Turkish voice-overs, script translations, subtitling services, live interpretation, and more can allow you to expand into new marketplaces.
- Business – Conferences, meetings, inquiries, and presentations can all be dramatically enhanced by high-quality translation services.
- Hospitality & Travel – From brochures to websites and audio tours, attract Turkish visitors to your hospitality or travel-based company.
- Government – The language needs of governments encompass a huge variety of situations. CanTalk’s Turkish translators can assist with projects large or small—from recruiting to immigration services, website development, public messaging, and more.
Erase language barriers with accurate translation services from CanTalk. The Turkish market awaits! Contact us today.
Turkish Translation Tips
Translation Text Expansion
Turkish is an agglutinative language, which means that it relies on suffixes to create or change the meaning of words. In Turkish, agglutination can result in surprisingly long words (often 30-50 letters long) that function to replace entire English phrases or sentences. This can result in substantial text expansion for English-to-Turkish projects (and text reduction for Turkish-to-English projects) and should be taken into consideration for any assignment where formatting is key.
Turkish is a highly expressive language and there are nearly always multiple options for how to phrase or communicate any given piece of information. Knowing how best to tailor phrasing for a given audience is a reality only an experienced Turkish translator will be able to help you navigate.
Turkish Language Facts
- More than 78 million people speak Turkish as a first language, which is more than the number of native Italian and Greek speakers combined!
- Politeness and formality are major elements of the Turkish language. Various levels of formality (honorifics) exist, depending on who is being addressed. And did you know that it’s considered impolite to address someone directly by name? Instead, titles accompany names.
- Until 1929, Turkish was written using its own unique Arabic script. Today, Turkish is written using Latin characters.
- English words of Turkish origin include yogurt, kiosk, kayak, and pastrami.
- Approximately 10,000 people speak a whistled version of Turkish that helps them communicate over vast distances of up to 4 km!
For superior Turkish translation and localization services, trust CanTalk to communicate your message with speed, nuance, and precision.