Spanish Translation Services
Spanish is the official language of more than twenty countries worldwide and the second most spoken language in the United States of America. With ten major dialects worldwide and many more regional variances, it’s known for its flexible syntax and often poetic phrasing. Spanish interpretation and translation services must accurately reflect the intent and nuances of the original message, regardless of the context or dialect.
As an immediate, real-time language service provider with a proven twenty-five-year track record, CanTalk is committed to providing superior Spanish translation services you can consistently rely upon for all your language needs. We understand the critical importance of accuracy and have the utmost confidence in our professionally certified Spanish language translators and interpreters.
Who We Are
A fully integrated Canadian language service centre, Can Talk has spent the past quarter of a century successfully connecting people and businesses both locally and around the globe. Located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, our services include over-the-phone interpretation (OPI), translation services, in-person translation services, call centre services, and much more.
Can Talk’s trademark customization capabilities provide clients with a high degree of language usage flexibility. Our business to business (B to B) language services are offered in more 220+ language and dialects 24/7, 365 days a year and can be accessed remotely via phone, mobile device, or laptop from anywhere in the world. Inbound multilingual call centre services, the perfect solution for a wide range of applications, are also available around the clock. For more than 25 years, Can Talk’s clients have relied on us for language services that are customized, accurate, and reliable.
CanTalk’s professional Spanish language interpreters must demonstrate mastery of English skills, possess recognized certifications, undergo rigorous quality testing, and participate in ongoing professional development to ensure their skills stay current. Country-specific interpreters are available to meet and exceed your unique Spanish language service needs.
Our Services & Expertise
CanTalk offers a comprehensive spectrum of Spanish language translation services. From legal documents to websites, medical records, and business emails, our translators are prepared and ready. If voice translation services are also required, you can choose from in-person interpretation, immediate over-the-phone interpretation, pre-booked interpretation, or call-back interpretation.
We can connect you with professional Spanish translators or interpreters across any industry and in any location or time zone. Our services and expertise span a wide range of settings, situations, and requirements.
Pricing & Turnaround Time
While every situation is unique, CanTalk is well aware of the time-sensitive circumstances that often accompany language service needs. We will do everything we can to expediently connect you with Spanish language services.
Immediate over-the-phone interpretation can be accessed in less than one minute, while written translation services may take anywhere from a few hours to a few days, depending on the nature of the situation.
- Legal – Among CanTalk’s certified Spanish language translators and interpreters are many who specialize in legal matters. We can help with document translation (contracts, wills and trusts, leases, merger agreements, etc.), Spanish court reporting, and even Spanish deposition services.
- Medical – If you’ve ever needed to communicate the symptoms of an unexpected illness in a foreign language, you realize the crucial nature of high quality, at-need medical interpretation and translation services. Our Italian language team can provide professional assistance no matter the circumstance.
- Financial – CanTalk can provide Spanish translators and interpreters with expertise in the financial realm. Common financial language services include interpreters for meetings and presentations, document translation, Spanish regulatory compliance consulting, and more.
- Life Sciences – Life science industries encompass a wide swath of CanTalk’s clientele. Our Spanish language translators and interpreters are well-versed in healthcare marketing, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and medical devices, as well as healthcare settings themselves.
- Entertainment – If you require Spanish voice-overs, live interpretation, or script/subtitle services, CanTalk’s experienced translators and interpreters are ready to go.
- Business – Professional translation services are commonly required in the business sector. Our qualified translators are available to help you connect with Spanish-speaking markets, partners, and clients. While machine learning can get you pretty far, there is simply no replacement for professional human translators in the business world.
- Hospitality & Travel – Guest services, signage, website development, and tour operation are all facets of the hospitality industry that frequently rely on English-to-Spanish translation (and vice versa). CanTalk’s certified Spanish speakers are up to the task.
- Government – Spanish translation services are often in demand by government agencies and government-managed areas. CanTalk’s translators and interpreters have experience supporting everything from staffing to Spanish document translation and typesetting.
The industries and services listed above are only a sampling of the professional Spanish translation services that CanTalk has to offer. If you’re seeking prompt and outstanding Spanish language services to move your business forward, contact us at CanTalk today!
Spanish Translation Tips
Latin American Vs. European Spanish
Latin American and European Spanish may technically be the same language, but their vocabulary, pronunciation, idioms, and even phrasing can vary quite dramatically. Even within the same continent, different countries (and regions within them) will reflect distinct versions of the Spanish language. Keep this in mind when sourcing Spanish translation services; know your target audience and select translators or interpreters accordingly. CanTalk can help.
Translation Text Expansion
Some clients are surprised to discover that text-based content often expands by up to 25% when translated from English to Spanish (and shrinks when translated from Spanish to English). This is mainly due to the fact that Spanish is a highly expressive language prone to denser phrasing than English, and this should be taken into consideration if specific formatting is a concern for you.
Popular Spanish Translation Words & Phrases
- Buenos días = Good morning
- Buenas tardes = Good afternoon
- Buenas noches = Good evening
- Me llamo… = My name is…
- Mucho gusto = Nice to meet you
- ¿Cómo estás? = How are you?
- Hola = Hello
- Por favor = Please
- Gracias = Thank you
Spanish Language Facts
- There are 559 million Spanish speakers around the world. 470 million are native Spanish speakers, and the rest speak it as an additional language.
- Spanish is one of the only languages that use inverted question marks and exclamation marks to highlight phrases.
- Spanish is a phonetic language. This means that each letter represents a specific sound and pronunciation is consistent, which makes learning to read and speak Spanish simpler than many other languages.
- Spanish usage is on the rise. It’s currently the third most popular language on the internet!
Spanish Translation Dictionaries
While nothing can replace the accuracy and warmth of a live translator or interpreter, many free Spanish translation services can help you out in a pinch. CanTalk recommends the following:
- Reverso – Reverso is a simple online translation tool that works well for short phrases.
- Google Translate – Like Reverso, Google Translate can generally be trusted for short phrases but loses accuracy with lengthier entries.
- SpanishDict – SpanishDict is a mobile app that functions as a Spanish dictionary and pronunciation guide.
When you require certified Spanish translation services, you can turn to CanTalk with confidence. Call us toll-free at 1-800-480-9686!