Full service labeled turnkey services interfaced to existing call centre service
We have developed and honed our customer support experience with major national and international clients by implementing customer language specific networks and service delivery tools with build outs that are exacting to customer requirements.
Here are some examples of our experience at work:
- client have used CanTalk’s CSR services for bilingual English/French catalogue order taking and customer service that involved an annual seasonal ramp up of over 300 agents.
- a telecom carrier client required 60 languages in-house with CSRs supporting a variety of telcom products and services for 90 countries.
In general CanTalk has served a broad spectrum of clients ranging from corporations and businesses, contact centres, federal and provincial governments, financial institutions, hospitals, retail companies, civic governments, legal sectors and educational institutions, essential services and telcom companies.
CanTalk’s 24/7 overflow service provides CanTalk language service agents as a back-up service for contact centres experiencing peaks and valleys ensuring fulfillment of their campaigns or specific language requirements.
Outsourcing can be on a project-by-project basis or through the development of a long-term more comprehensive partnership.
The following includes but is not limited to the service types provided:
- 911 emergency in language
- Help desk, answering service and chat support
- Clinical trial (health and new product development)
- Order taking, billing inquiries, account adjustments
- Third party verification
- On line technical support
- Market research
- Tier one and three Technical Help Desk Support
- Overflow and after Hours
- Seasonal ramp up’s
- Journey management and reservations
- Message relay and appointment booking
- Insurance and warranty
- Educational Information
- Shopping Consultants Upsell and Cross
- Surveys and Market Research
- Operator and customer care services for call completion and caller assistance
- Product inquiries, problem resolution and escalation processes
- Identification of network and carrier issues customer products and services.
- Data collection and management
- IVR voice prompts in all languages
- Scripted queue announcements.
- Music on-hold or in queue for callers waiting for service representatives.
- Message announcements for service interruptions
- Trouble referrals & escalation
- Order taking and the creation of customer care records
- Branded Customer care
- Billing inquiries
- First line of support (help line) service including product, pricing and other basic information