For business needs in the domestic marketplace who serve customers or clients in a language other than English or French, either in a real time, or via voice mail or e-mail.
CanTalk provides customer care services that facilitate ongoing customer activities, such as billing inquiries, help lines, new product/service or promotional initiatives and assortment of contact centre activities.
THREE LEVEL SUPPORT
- Language service can be offered as interpretation over the phone for contact centers whose agents may be engaged in both domestic ethnic marketing campaigns and international telemarketing.
- Full service labeled turnkey language services that can be interfaced to an existing call center service.
- Contact centres can fulfill their campaigns or specific language requirements as an 7/24overflow service to CanTalk language service agents as back-up service for a contact centre’s peaks and valleys.
CONTACT CENTER SERVICES
- Branded operator and customer care services for call completion and caller assistance resolving product and technical issues.
- Customer Care Services that include On Demand language responses to caller’s product inquiries, problem resolution and escalation processes.
- Frontline identification of network problems, carrier issues or platform problems for customers products and services.
- Immediate Language Services IOP( Interpretation Over the Phone)
- Provision of CanTalk’s languages service portfolio of language applications and services branded for the customers
- Account maintenance
- IVR voice prompts in all languages
- Scripted queue announcements.
- Music on-hold or in queue for callers waiting for service representatives.
- Message announcements for service interruptions
- Trouble referrals & escalation
- In-Language Contact Centre Customer and Operator Services
- Order taking and the creation of customer care records
- Branded Customer care
- Billing inquiries
- First line of support (help line) service including product, pricing and other basic information
- Enables ethnic customer service
- An immediate solution to language requirements
- A rapid solution for unpredictable peak volumes
- Allows contact centres to fulfill customer service across all demographic areas served
- Allows contact centres to be more competitive
- Helps contact centres stay competitive and expand their service offerings
- A cost savings and quality approach to enhance contact centre service offerings
- Helps contact centres present full service solutions to their clients