• Local and global market reach
• Any language or dialect 220+, including indigenous specialties
• Cultural consultation
Language Service Facilitator
• Live inbound and outbound • Stand alone OPI & your combination of language service choices
• Per minute or hourly rates
Quality Assurance Manager
• Innovative & flexible
• Rapid response to changing needs.
• Reasonable rates & online reporting
• Seamless to your operation
• Rapid language delivery
• Using only qualified & certified interpreters & translators
Language Marketing Manager
• Government reliability status
• Self contained data infrastructure
• Monitored third party access
Language Marketing Analyst
In this time of uncertainty keeping the streams of communication open and functioning well is of utmost importance.
CanTalk Canada is continuing to fulfill the need for immediate language service provision – interpretation and translation. We ensure that people who do not speak the same language are able to understand each other, and be understood 24 / 7 / 365.
Much of our work is done over the phone from our headquarters in Winnipeg, Canada. With best safety measures and precautions in place for staff, interpreters and translators, we continue to serve.
All of us – every public service entity and individual – are doing their very best to help both their immediate and wider communities. It’s what we have to do. Together these actions are a testament to the human connection – support for each other in times of need.
President & CEO
2019 SPIRIT OF WINNIPEG AWARD FINALIST
WHAT CAN CANTALK DO FOR YOU?
Whether you need language support for your phone system, or need quality audio in another language, we are here to help.
Expand your global footprint with multi-lingual applications. Allow your current application to bridge the cultural divide
Need specialized and custom language support? The CanTalk team is here to help, quickly and effeciently!
WHY DO YOU NEED LANGUAGE SUPPORT
OUR CERTIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
and resourceful. I am truly grateful to have such a great partner.
- Jonathan Whittaker, sourcing specialist, Accenture
process, developed this applications that aligned itself so well to this distinctive site.
- Jerry Gray, Past Chair, The Friends of Upper Fort Garry
processes, to proposing new ideas . . .
- Marilyn Riley, Senior Manager of Operations, Spiegel Brands Inc.
adjuster in developing business relationships that become meaningful for the future.
- Derek Earl, Vice President, World Trade Center Winnipeg