• An over the phone connection for any business -
profit, not-for-profit, government
• Local and global market reach
• Any language or dialect 220+, including
• Cultural consultation
• Business to business
• Live inbound and outbound
• Stand alone OPI & your combination of language
• Per minute or hourly rates
MEET YOUR NEEDS
• Quick start up
• Innovative & flexible
• Rapid response to changing needs.
• Reasonable rates & online reporting
Hyo Jin L.
• Simple integration
• Seamless to your operation
• Rapid language delivery
• Using only qualified & certified interpreters
• Multi-tiered background checks
• Government reliability status
• Self contained data infrastructure
• Monitored third party access
We are your direct human connection
Our language services are seamless to a client’s operation, flexible to a client’s program, adaptable to a client’s changing market, and most importantly, high quality with a focus on adding value at every level. National and/or international clients large and small – are served equally – with personalized attention to detail and the assurance of best pricing.
CanTalk engineering teams possess many decades of experience in telecommunications, information systems and network management. They deliver language services tailored to your evolving needs, meeting or exceeding quality specifications. CanTalk monitors, measures and reports all service results – to ensure clients receive exactly the language support they require.
WHAT CAN CANTALK DO FOR YOU?
Whether you need language support for your phone system, or need quality audio in another language, we are here to help.
Expand your global footprint with multi-lingual applications. Allow your current application to bridge the cultural divide
Need specialized and custom language support? The CanTalk team is here to help, quickly and effeciently!
WHY DO YOU NEED LANGUAGE SUPPORT
OUR CERTIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
and resourceful. I am truly grateful to have such a great partner.
- Jonathan Whittaker, sourcing specialist, Accenture
process, developed this applications that aligned itself so well to this distinctive site.
- Jerry Gray, Past Chair, The Friends of Upper Fort Garry
processes, to proposing new ideas . . .
- Marilyn Riley, Senior Manager of Operations, Spiegel Brands Inc.
adjuster in developing business relationships that become meaningful for the future.
- Derek Earl, Vice President, World Trade Center Winnipeg