INTERPRETATION OVER THE PHONE
As its core language service for over 20 years, CanTalk can quickly and effectively implement immediate interpretation over the phone linking to its network of interpreters across Canada and the United States as well as in-house resources.
With all under the same roof, in-house telcom and technical know-how and continual advances, it continues to excel in this service provision.
- 200+ languages, including First Nations and Aboriginal languages
- Standard service levels of a minute and less connect time
- 2000+ professional and accredited interpreters with full fluency in native language
- Interpreters can be country specific upon request
- Fully vetted for criminal backgrounds and drug tested where applicable
- Broad interpretation experience across many business disciplines
- Rigorous recruiting standards, ongoing testing and training
EASY TO USE
Dial the provided toll free number
A dedicated or shared toll free number will be provided to you when you on-board with CanTalk
Provide your 4 digit CIN
Provide the 4 digit CIN number that was assigned to your business or department
Request your language
Request your required language from the language facilitator
Now You're Talking
Start your conversation
MULTIPLE BUSINESS MODELS AVAILABLE
Need an easy to use, rapid deployed language service solution? CanTalk's standard model was designed specifically for this task. Once your business has been on-boarded, with a single toll free phone call, you have access to over 2000 interpreters, spanning over 200 languages, most within 60 seconds or less.
DIRECT TO INTERPRETER MODEL
CanTalk recognizes that no single solution fits every customer the same way. CanTalk's Direct to Interpreter model allows your customers to contact one of our professional interpreters directly as a first point of contact. The CanTalk interpreter can then bring a representative from your business online.